Android 4.3 update is getting ready to roll out for Verizon HTC One users. This information of the update was posted on Twitter as @moversi (Mohammed Versi) by the Executive Director of Product Management at HTC. He also mentioned that the update is expected to begin early this week and things are progressing well. Verizon has also updated the support PDF with the full changelog.
With this update, your HTC One will be running the Android 4.3 with a built of 2.10.605.1 and baseband version of 22.214.171.1242_2. Verizon mentioned that this update will improve the performance of the device.
- Video Highlight improvements
- Key operating system enhancements and
- Bug fixes.
Verizon added a bloatware application by which you can add your own tracks to Highlights videos by just tapping Menu and then add the sound track you want. The VZ Cloud app is included in the operating system portion which will be preloaded. With this application you will be able to backup images, call logs, contacts and text messages. You can transfer content to other device also.
The Bug fixes include:
- Increased charging speed when using Mophie Juicepack power station
- Corrected faint ringing noise from earpiece
- Play purchased ringtones
- Connection error fixed in the HTC Watch application
- View the correct date using the all day calendar reminder
- Conjunction words are better recognized on the device keyboard
- Backup Assistant performance
The Verizon HTC One users will be excited to receive this update very soon on their device or you can check for the Update manually and get it downloaded. Let us know if you are waiting for the OTA update or will you update it manually? Comment in the comment section and stay connected to be updated. Meanwhile, if you are using the device from the other networks, check out the HTC One section if you already see an update available, or you will have to wait.