Whatsapp that was acquired by Facebook recently for a Whooping $19 billion has updated it Android version of Whatsapp with features that were in the beta version. This latest updates bought to Whatsapp lets you to disable the last seen feature. Not only has this, the latest updates let one user to pay for another user’s subscription. Isn’t it Cool?
Well now, everyone who is using Whatsapp can have the luxury of hiding there last seen giving you more privacy. This last seen can be disabled to everyone or only for your contacts but not for individual contact. Moreover this can be turned on by going in to the WHO CAN SEE MY PERSONAL INFO where you will have the last seen option.
Another feature that lets you pay for any of your contact or vice versa is an important feature, since many of the users do not have access to credit cards. You can pay for the other user for one year, 3 years (10% OFF) or even for 5 years (25% OFF). There are many other features that has been added to this update for Android, below is the list.
Whatsapp 2.11.186 update for Android
- New privacy settings for last seen, profile photo and status
- add Camera shortcut for quicker picture sending
- add ability to pay for a friend’s WhatsApp service
- add large video thumbnails in chat
- add option to show unread messages on home screen widget (Android 3.0+)
- add option to share/save profile photo/group icon
- increase message history user can send
- fix sending flag emoji on Sony phones
- fix voice note recording volume on Samsung Note 3 and Sony phones
- enabled Hindi (Android 4.1+)
This updates also shows you all the unread messages on the home screen via widget and it also enables to send messages in Hindi but requires Android 4.1 or more for this. So do you use Whatsapp messenger? Always wanted to hide your last seen? Head to the Google Play store and get the latest update. Stay tuned for more information and updates.