White LG Nexus 4 to be Launched on June 10 with Jellybean 4.3 – Details
White Nexus 4 is on our way and will be coming out with the latest Jellybean 4.3 version of Android. Though there is still no confirmation on the same whether this device will be available across the Globe or in select countries, this device will be launched. Unfortunately, Google hasn’t still disclosed anything about the Nexus 5 smartphone which was anticipated in the Google IO event, but sources indicate that by September we can see some devices being launched by Google. While Google has announced that it will be coming out with the Nexus Styled Galaxy S4 smartphone with NO TOUCHWIZ installed on the PLAY Store on June 30th, we still have to wait for Nexus 5.
This White device which is purportedly the upgrade of Nexus 4 will be having the LTE Connectivity options along with the 32GB variant as well which was the need of the hour when initially Nexus 4 was launched. Also, the processor will be the enhanced version of Quadcore of 2.3 GHz which too is still unknown. Though we are still unsure about the specs, the below specs are the ones which are rumored ones.
- 4.8 inched Display with 1920 x 1080p Resolution with IPS Display,
- 2.3GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor,
- 2 GB RAM,
- 16 / 32 GB of Internal Memory Option,
- 16MP Rear Camera with 4K Video Support @ 30FPS and 1080P Video Recording at 60FPS,
- OIS and BSI 2.0 Capability,
- Front Positioned Speakers,
- LTE Capable,
- Gesture Control Capability,
- Integrated DVB-T / ATSC Antenna,
- White Colored Option
Do let us know your thoughts on this White Colored Nexus which seems evident on June 10th 2013.