Download Windows Phone 8 Default Launcher APK for Android
Almost every Android smartphone user is aware of the latest Windows Phone 8 interface and would like to get hold of the same in their Android smartphone. So, to cater this need we came across one of the Android application which actually replicates the tiled user interface on your Android. So, before we proceed, let’s check out on what are the features of this application. The name of this application is “Tile Launcher Beta 0.51” and is developed by the recognized XDA developer “OP”. We have mentioned the detailed screen captures along with the download links which will help you download this application.
Though we don’t have an exact list of devices / OS it supports, but it should support most of the smartphone devices. Installing this update won’t harm / root the device in any manner.
- Based on stock Jellybean 4.2 Launcher
– Optimized scrolling
– Completely customize any tile and defaults for new tiles
– Works with all Windows Phone and Windows 8 icons and tile backgrounds
– Shortcut/widget settings (title, text color, background color, images, transparency)
– Desktop settings, change rows/columns, gap size (access from icon at top right in app drawer)
– Wallpaper scrolling options
– Multiple screen
Procedure to Install Tile Launcher Beta 0.51 App in Android smartphone:
- Download the Tile Launcher Beta 0.51 App apk file (Google PLAY Store Link) from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then place this apk file in your device.
- Download File Manager in your phone and navigate to the Tile Launcher Beta 0.51 App apk which you have placed in your phone to install the same.
- From the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging, ensure that the USB debugging option is ticked.
- Once you have installed this application, all you need to do is to just customize the device with the help of available options in the device.
So, there you go you have now successfully learnt on how you can use this application for your Android so that you can replicate the looks of Windows Phone 8 right in your Android smartphone. The best part of this app is that it’s free of charge. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you need any more assistance as we will address the same at the earliest.