Zen has launched its Ultrafone 504, a new device and a budget friendly Android Smart phone running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. This handset sports a 5 inch screen with WVGA resolution and is powered by 1.3GHz dual core processor and is available for Rs. 7,299 on Saholic.
Zen Ultrafone 504 is a dual SIM handset with dual standby mode and with 3G support. The device has a 5 inch IPS LCD display with 800 x 480 pixels resolutions. The device is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual core processor coupled with a 512 MB RAM, running on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. The handset has a 5 MP camera on its back with LED flash and a 1.3 MP camera on its front for video calling and selfies. The on board memory of the device is at 4 GB that can be extendable up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot.
The Zen Ultrafone 504 is a 3G variant and has the connectivity of Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi, GPS and also has FM radio, the device is powered by a 2000 mAh battery and also has the 3.5 mm audio jack with sensors like accelerometer, G-Sensor and proximity.
Specifications of Zen Ultrafone 504
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen display
- 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz dual core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4 GB Internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32 GB with micro SD
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- 5 MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2000 mAh battery
This Zen Ultrafone 504 is available for Rs. 7,999 and will come in Black and White variants. The specifications are not so up to mark and there are many other devices like the Micromax Canvas Mad, Gionee Pioneer P3 in the same range. Are you getting this device? Stay tuned for further updates and information.