How to Install Android Market On Kindle Fire – Easy Tutorial
Though Kindle Fire may be running on an Android platform but it leverages only on the official in house Market Place which is Amazon App Store, but the issue here is there might be many users who would want to make use of the Power of Android Market Place. So, not to worry as we are here to guide you so that you can make use of Android Market Place to download applications. Also, while compiling this article, the news just broke in that the latest update for Kindle Fire arrives, we will be covering the same very soon on androidadvices.com, so stay tuned for that.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible in any manner just in case if any damage happens to your device which is a very unlikely event if you follow the article carefully.
So, let’s straight head to the procedure to port the Android Market Place in Amazon’s Kindle Fire.
Note: Before Proceeding you need to ensure that the Kindle Fire is rooted. If your Kindle Fire is not rooted then you can follow the Instructions to Root Amazon kindle Fire. Also, be informed that once you root the Amazon’s Kindle Fire, the device will be losing the warranty.
Procedure to install Android Market Place in Amazon’s Kindle FIRE:
- First up you need to head to download the APK file of Android Market Place in your computer and then you need to download the Root Explorer Application in your computer. After downloading these two files, you then need to place these both files in your Amazon Kindle Fire. Alternatively, you can also move other Google Apps to your Kindle Fire so that you can install the same.
- After this, open to install the Root explorer application in your Amazon kindle Fire.
- Up next you need to select the Google Service Framework apk file so that it gets installed in your Amazon’s Kindle Fire.
- Once it’s done, click on “Done” and return to the file which is named as “Vending.apk”.
- Now, long press on the Vending.apk file in the root explorer and select “Move” and navigate to the folder at path “/system/app folder”.
- Now, change the permission from the mount options from Read Only (RO) to Read & Write (RW) after which you need to paste the “Vending.apk” file and select the permissions to match (rw-r–r–) pattern.
- Now, install the Vending.apk and reboot the Kindle Fire.
- So there you go, you shall now see an Android Market icon in the apps list, tap on the same and it shall prompt you to enter in the Google Account Credentials and the Market will be up and running. Do let us know if you face any issues as we will try to fix them at the earliest.
*Special thanks to this trick creators, Jolley Boy & mashi