Official Google PLAY Store 3.5.19 is now available for Download. Yes, you have heard it right, a major leap has arrived after last we saw on 3.5.16 roll out of Play Store. Though there is no exact change log on what all is updated in this 3.5.19 version, many voices are being heard that force close issues with some particular devices has been fixed and also issues with Google Mobile Ads has been addressed. In the process of this article, we will be checking out on how you can update you PLAY Store with this all new PLAY Store manually. We don’t have any ETA on by when this 3.5.19 will be pushed officially to all the devices but we managed to pull out the 3.5.19 version of PLAY Store apk.
New in Google PLAY v3.5.19:
- Minor UI changes in 3.5.19 than all other previous versions,
- Issues related to Force Close has been solved,
- Google Mobile Ads issue for some users have been fixed,
- Further optimized for slower data speed
- More fluidic on Froyo 2.2 devices than ever
So let’s get started with a detailed tutorial on how you can apply this updated Google PLAY Store 3.5.19 in your Android smartphone.
Procedure to Install Google PLAY v3.5.15:
- Download the latest Google PLAY v3.5.19 apk from here to your computer. Alternatively, you can also download directly in your phone from the mentioned link below.
- After downloading this APK file in your computer, connect your Android Phone / tablet to computer using the USB cable and copy this downloaded apk file to your device.
- Now, disconnect the USB device from the computer. With the help of interactive step by step screen captures, one can easily update their Google PLAY Store with this version.
- Open My Files or File explorer in your Android, tap on the placed apk file named as “GPlay_3.5.19.apk” to install the same and then tap on “Open” to open the new Google PLAY Store after installation. As soon as the installation is done, you will be prompted to tap on the “Accept” button. Please note that just in case if it prompts you to select the option of “Unknown Sources” then you need to select the same.
So there you go, you have now successfully updated your PLAY Store with the latest version of 3.5.19 version. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of updating the PLAY Store.