Seems like despite the announcement of no fresh Flash support by Adobe for Mobile, updates seem to be rolling out as of now and recently an all new update of flash has arrived which is dubbed as 126.96.36.199 which may even vary with different devices, especially with ICS laden devices. Though Adobe confirmed on some noted bugs but has promised to solve all of these bugs in the next probable update of Adobe Flash 11.2 for Android which will be rolling out somewhere in the January 2012. There are just few things when compared this Adobe flash version with the earlier one, this all new update not only comes with the Ice Cream Sandwich Support but also comes along with the basic performance fixes with bug fixing wherein it used to crash for some critical phone apps. This adobe flash application supports both Android Phones as well as tablets.
Now, when Adobe Flash player listing is being removed from the Google PLAY Store, you have no other option for making your device supported with the Flash pages
Known Issues which Still Exist in New Adobe Flash:
- Seeking while video is paused will not update the frame on ICS device
- Stage Video using On2 and Sorenson does not work on ICS devices
- PHDS content plays with audio pops
- OS does not prioritize incoming call – audio remains playing before and after call is received
- Enter key does not work on the multi-line text input field
This all new Flash update can be applied by all the users who have a minimum of ARMv7 processor with Vector FPU, Minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES2.0, H.264 & AAC H/W Decoders, supports devices powered by Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 4.0 Firmware versions.
Best Part: This all new Flash update further enhances the overall Web Browsing Experience by supporting more web pages thereby giving you a rich overall experience.
So, let’s get started on how you can install the latest version of Flash 11.1 in your Android phone by following a small tutorial below.
Procedure to download and Install Adobe Flash 11.1 version on Android:
- Download Adobe Flash 188.8.131.52 APK File from here to your computer. Connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable in the mass storage mode and then copy the Flash APK File which you downloaded to your device.
- Now, disconnect the phone from computer, head to the apk file where you placed, open the same and follow the on screen instructions to update the same in your phone or tablet.
Do, let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comment section below. We will try to address the same as soon as possible. You can also Download Adobe Flash Player 11.1 from an all Google PLAY Store.