Google PLAY seems to be planning something BIG just before hitting a new milestone of 500, 000 applications in its stomach, currently Google’s PLAY Store has just more than 452, 000 applications as we write this article. So, coming back to the best part is that your favorite Google PLAY Store got yet another update and this time this an all new version is dubbed as 3.5.15. Few days back, we saw on how you can update with the 3.4.6 & 3.4.7 updates for Google PLAY Store. Not just the version number which got an increase but also the features which has got added. In the due course of this article we will also be checking out on what are the new things which got place in Google PLAY Store. To install this all new application, your Android device should at least have the Froyo 2.2 version of firmware.
What’s New in Google PLAY v3.5.15:
- Your Downloaded Apps got a new dimension or rather say a new feature as there are two sections namely “Installed” & “All” which you can swipe across these two sections.
- Now, an all new dropdown of all your accounts is being infused into this all new update so that you can get all your active Gmail accounts connected with Google play store listed here.
- There are no other many notable changes but in the reviews section for all those who comment, there lists the device name.
Procedure to Install Google PLAY v3.5.15:
- Download the latest Google PLAY v3.5.15 apk from here to your computer. Alternatively, you can also download directly in your phone from the mentioned link.
- Once you finish downloading it in the computer, you now need to connect the device to the computer using the USB cable and then need to copy this downloaded apk file to your device and disconnect the USB device from the computer. With the help of below interactive step by step screen captures, you will be in a position to update the Market Place to the latest Google PLAY.
- Up next, with the help of file explorer, tap on the placed apk file named as “com.android.vending-3.5.15.apk” to install the same and then tap on “Open” to open the new Google PLAY Store after installation. As soon as the installation is done, you will be prompted to tap on the “Accept” button. Please note that just in case if it prompts you to select the option of “Unknown Sources” then you need to select the same.
So there you go, you have successfully updated the Google PLAY Store with the latest version. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of installing this all new Google PLAY Store.