How To Update Samsung Galaxy mini S 5570 to Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware
Please note that you will have to note that if you are a newbie and you are updating the firmware then make sure that you are following the every single instruction carefully before proceeding to update your Samsung Galaxy mini S 5570 phone. If you are updating your device by following the step by step procedure which is mentioned below then absolutely there will be no issues will arise. So, let’s check out on what are the things which are the new features or the things which have been added in this version of Gingerbread 2.3.3 for Samsung Galaxy mini.
Improvement in the new Gingerbread update:
- The overall user interface now has been substantially improved as with the use of Touch Wiz 3.0 Lite, you will never feel like using any other add on like additional tweaks.
- Most of the users also reported an issue of frequent force closes in their gallery application which is now been fixed with this update of 2.3.3. By the way if you want to have an all new Gallery for Android then too you can enjoy it as it provides the iPhone like view of all the photos which are there in the Gallery with host of other added benefits and features.
- Now, the free RAM too is increased and it also releases more RAM to the users directly so that the phone becomes much faster as the RAM availability has been increased to the users so that apps can make use of it and also the start-up time has been marginally reduced by two points. The quadrant speeds have been substantially improved and also the user interface is now much speedier than before. This update is considered as the major update with almost all the fixes.
- Now, all new flash update of 10.3 Adobe flash comes packed along with this update and also most importantly the Google Maps are now updated with this update so as to deliver the 3D Map view.
- Many user also reported the issues regarding the Android Market Place where in users we getting error messages while they are on the slow internet speeds or even sometimes on Wi Fi which now has been solved by this update.
- Many of the users also reported that on their current 2.2 Froyo version due to slow internet speed the market place used to neither give an error due to which apps use to neither doesn’t get downloaded nor update the list of apps and required manual intervention for the update.
- The voice search as well as the Google Maps now have been further optimized along with the GPS which were not accurate enough in the Galaxy mini. Along with this, the battery life has been substantially optimized for providing longer battery life but it may not be that high but it has been substantially increased the Quadrant scores.
- The battery bug will be solved in the next version which will be in the version of Gingerbread 2.3.4 for Samsung Galaxy mini.
Note: Since the firmware update has been updated, all the APN Settings will be cleared. So, to access all the data services / MMS / Internet, you will have to get the Internet settings from from your Service provider. Despite several attempts users are found that this instruction is repeatedly being neglected.