Viewsonic is one of those many (literally ‘Many’) brands which would be bringing out something new at the Mobile World Congress 2012, and the list that comes out of the tables of Viewsonic, include the Android 4.0 ICS tablet device, and apart from that, three sleek dual-SIM phones based on the Android OS. Although Viewsonic has never been able to fight a league with the big guns at these events, this time the gadgets would be well on top for sure with the 4 devices that it is launching, after they had launched the Viewsonic Viewpad E70 tablet at the CES 2012.
The tablet that is rumored around, is the Viewsonic Viewpad G70, which comes with a few advancements, and here is list one would be fascinated to read:
- Dual-core processor
- 7-inch display with 1024 x 600 px screen resolution
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal memory
- 2 cameras – Front one is a 2MP
- MicroSD card slot for expandable memory
- HDMI port, MicroUSB and MiniUSB ports
The 3G version of the Viewpad G70 is rumored to be around $350.
The smartphones that Viewsonic is expected to launch at the MWC are ViewPhone 4S, ViewPhone 4E, ViewPhone 5E.
- The Viewsonic 4S is trying to replicate something that the iPhone has got, as the 3.5-inch IPS 640 x 960 display is similar to the iPhone, and the 4S has a 1 GHz processor, a 5MP camera and a VGA front camera.
- The Viewsonic 4E also has a 3.5-inch screen but the resolution is low at 320 x 480 px, and has a 650 MHz processor along with a 5MP camera on the rear side.
- The Viewsonic 5E has a good 5-inch screen with a resolution being low comparatively at 480 x 800 px, but when we talk about a 5-inch screen, do we get anything else in the mind than the larger Galaxy Note?
Commonly seen in all the three phones is the dual-SIM capacity, but with such options given the specs should have been higher to make an impact in the market obsessed with the specifications lists.