Samsung opens its gates even before MWC kicks off which clearly shows that Samsung is not the one who will be waiting for an event like MWC to launch its new products. This all new product which was launched by Samsung is basically a projector smartphone which aims to provide an experience of smartphone as well as a mini projector in built. With this projector capability, one can easily display and share multimedia content just anywhere. The projection can be done on a 50 inched wide screen which has a dedicated projection application in it.
With ultra-bright 15 lumens projector allows users to freely share life’s memorable moments instantly and in crisp clarity, even in outdoor environments. So let’s get started with the core features which this phone comes along with in a detailed list format below.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy BEAM:
- Android Gingerbread 2.3 based Operating System,
- 4inched display with 480×800 (WVGA) TFT Screen,
- Super Speed 1GHz Dual Core Processor,
- 5MP Camera with Flash cum auto focus and Secondary camera of 1.3MP,
- Comes with the dimensions of 64.2 x 124 x 12.5mm and weighs 145.3 g
- Supports array of video formats which are MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX
- Recording/Playback: 720p@30fps
- Supports array of Audio formats – MP3, AAC, AAC＋, eAAC＋, WMA0fps,
- Bluetooth 3.0+ High Speed Version,
- Supports WI Fi Standard of 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, A-GPS,
- Comes with Micro USB Ports, USB 2.0 & 3.5MM Audio Headphone jack,
- Memory – 786 MB RAM ＋ 8GB Internal Memory, Micro SD slot (up to 32GB),
- 2000 mah Battery
Samsung Galaxy Beam Gallery:
As of now this phone is just announced and there is no ETA on by when this phone will be made available commercially, but as in when it arrives we will let you know about the same. Do stay tuned to AndroidAdvices for more firmware updates of Samsung Galaxy beam as in when this arrives, we will be covering the same. Do share us your thoughts about this phone in the comments section below.