Now Available: Galaxy S4 DUOS with 5″ HD Display, 2GB RAM, 1.9GHz Quad Core Processor – Details
It’s just over a month of the Galaxy S4 launch which is the flagship smartphone for 2013 and Samsung is already here with the Galaxy S4 DUOS smartphone which has the model number as GT I9502. This Samsung Galaxy S4 DUOS comes with the Dual Sim Card Support and is only available for Sale in China. Samsung is launching a plethora of smartphones and this one just adds up the list. Samsung is continuously firing various smartphones across the Globe across all the segments. Let’s check out on what are the various features and specs of this smartphone.
Specifications and Features of Samsung Galaxy S4 DUOS:
Starting with the Display Size, this device comes with the 5 inched Super HD AMOLED Display along with the Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU clocked at 1.6GHz, a Tri-Core PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU, 2GB of RAM. In terms of Camera, this device comes with the 13MP Camera along with the Full HD 1080p capability and 2.1MP front facing camera which too is capable of shooting videos at 1080p. Galaxy S4 DUOS smartphone comes with the latest Jellybean 4.2.2 firmware along with the Touchwiz UX 2.0 out of the box along with the Samsung’s new features like Smart Stay, Smart Pause, Smart Scroll, Air Gestures, Smart Pause, S Voice, S Health and S Translator. We have also summed up the detailed list of features below.
- 5-inched Super HD AMOLED Display,
- 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm, 130 grams,
- Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU clocked at 1.9GHz,
- 441 PPI
- Tri-Core PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU,
- 2GB RAM,
- 13MP Rear Camera along with the Full HD 1080p Support,
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wi Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS
- 2.1MP HD Camera as Front Facing Camera,
- Jellybean 4.2.2 Firmware,
- Smart Stay, Smart Pause, Smart Scroll, Air Gestures, Smart Pause, S Voice, S Health and S Translator,
Pricing and Availability:
As of now the price of Galaxy S4 DUOS is not yet disclosed but as soon as we get any details we will keep you posted about the same. Its available as of now in China.