Having an All in one Printer which has a Scanner and Copier Option has become a common feature in all homes and we are used to scanning copies on our own, and in case you do not have a Scanner at our place and do not want to go somewhere else and wait in the line to get your copies scanned we have just the thing for you – PDF Document Scanner which is a free app in Google Play store can be downloaded and installed on any Android device which has a camera.
This app turns your mobile phone into a Scanner and with this you can scan multiple documents and save them in the form of PDF on your phone and print them anytime you want. You can also turn saved images into PDF documents and open them in adobe later on.
With PDF Scanner you can easily Scan Document and save them as PDF file and store them on your SD card and also Rename the documents. From your phone or SD card you can easily Transfer it to your PC or Mac either directly or Email itPDF Document scanner has an added feature compared to Cam Scanner of letting us use the Camera Flash by giving a Bulb icon on the screen while capturing the photo which then activates the Flash on your phone to improve the lighting on the document below. You can click on the screen on the place where you want to focus to improve the clarity of the image.
Another added feature which makes it better than Camscanner is the option of sending finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications.
Features of PDF Document Scanner:
- Group Scan Documents: You can Scan Documents in groups and save them as multiple pages
- Use Camera Flash: Now you can use Camera flash to get brighter images
- Post Processing: You can increase the brightness and alter with the settings to get a clear document
- Crop and Enhance image: you can Crop the image with the various Crop ratios available like Square, Custom, 2:3, 3:4 etc which can be used according to the type of document being scanned and align the document straight as we all know that with a camera we cannot take an exa
ct straight image.
- Upload Directly: You can directly upload saved PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications
- Select Page Size: You can choose from a list of page sizes like A4, B5, Legal, Letter, Ledger etc
This is a great App and a good alternative to Camscanner with some additional features and with 1 million downloads this is a great app to scan and save your documents from. It requires Android 3.0 and later to be able to work on your android device.
You can download it here for Free from Google Play store: PDF Document scanner