With applications becoming the central part of attraction on Android smartphones and social networking allowing users to connect very easily, communication between the users have become a lot more easier. There are many apps which you like on your phone and you like it so much that you want to share it with your friends.
Share Android Apps via Bluetooth, Email or Facebook
Here is how you can let your friends know about what Android applications which are you are using right now on your Android phone -
- Tap on Menu and you will find the option of Share App. Tap on it.
- As soon as you tap that, the phone will list down all the application present on your mobile phone or tablet. You need to select the application which you want to recommend it to your friends. You can select multiple applications together and there is also the option of searching the apps which is quite useful if you have a long list of application installed on your mobile phone.
- When you are done tap on Done. When do that you will be presented with all the options by which you can social communicate with your friends.
- Among the famous options included are the share via Bluetooth, Cloud Print, Email, Facebook, Gmail, Message and WiFi. Here in I have choosed to email my friend and let him know what application I like to have it on my mobile phone.
- Once I have done that I need to provide just the email ID of the users along with the message subject. The email body is automatically added and further you can edit it if you want. Once done tap on Send.
That’s it. You are done now. If you are unable to find the option of Share app on your mobile phone. I was able to find on Galaxy Note but this option was not present in Galaxy S phone. If your phone is not showing the option of Share App then follow the below alternative method. It completely depends on the software version you are on or the mobile phone which you are using.
Alternative Method of Sharing Apps with Your Friends
This alternative method is nothing sort of hacking your phone or performing firmware update. Infact it’s just based on installing an Android application. You just need to install the Share Apps Android application from Android Apps Labs which is available for free download. Once you install this application, it will work quite in the same fashion of the recent Galaxy phones by Samsung.
Open the application it will show all the application installed on your phone. Long Tap on the application which you want to share it with your friends. You can select as many applications as you want.
This alternative method using application will work on all Android smartphones and tablet.