It was “P” for PLAY for SONY Ericsson and now it can just keep things just with an alphabet “P” for marking its Android Device as it has announced an all new NXT Series of smartphone which is dubbed as “Xperia P”. This handset was codenamed as “Nypon” and looks pretty similar to as that of Sony Xperia S and comes with a huge 4.3 inched Qhd screen with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels with prime features as mentioned below in a detailed manner along with the gallery where we have shown the photos of SONY Xperia P.
Specifications and Features of SONY Xperia P:
- Aluminium Body case with White Magic LCD Screen,
- 4 inched Display with 960 x 540 pixels Resoloution
- Gingerbread 2.3.7 Firmware (Upgradeable to ICS Android 4.0.3 Firmware),
- 8MP camera with proprietary fast capture, HD recording and Sony technology to capture 2D and 3D panoramic images,
- Comes in Silver, Black and Red color aluminium unibody,
- HDMI and DLNA Connectivity,
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor with 16GB Flash Memory option,
- NFC Enabled and comes with Xperia Smart Tags and NFC Applications
As of now there is no ETA on by when this device will be launched officially but as in when it arrives, we will definitely update you with the same. Do share us your thoughts in the comments section below just in case if you want any more details regarding this as we AndroidAdvices are LIVE here at Barcelona where Mobile World Congress is going on.