The Galaxy S6 comes with an Ultra Power-Saving Mode, which helps you out when your battery is running out of juice. Ultra power saving mode switch your device’s the screen to grayscale and turn off non-essential applications, so you get the maximum battery life. With Ultra power saving mode turned on, even if you’re down to a 10% charge, you can receive calls and texts for up to 24 hours.The Phone, Messages, and Internet applications are automatically available in Ultra power saving mode in Galaxy S6.
Steps to Turn On Ultra Power Saving Mode for Samsung Galaxy S6
- From the Home screen, go the Apps Drawer.
- Now, go the Settings Menu.
- Under the settings menu, select “Battery.”
- Now, select “Ultra power saving mode.”
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
- Turn on the Ultra power saving mode by sliding the slider to “ON”
- Now, Mark the checkbox to agree to the Terms and Conditions and select “Agree.”
- The Phone, Messages, and Internet applications are automatically available in Ultra power saving mode. Touch Ultra Power Saving “+” Icon to make upto three more applications available.
- You can Turn Off Ultra Power Saving Mode by following steps
- From the Home screen, touch MORE.
- Touch Turn off Ultra power saving mode.