Procedure to Update Galaxy SII with Pure Look S3 Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the Galaxy SII Design by Nature Custom ROM firmware from here to your computer. Connect your phone to computer in the mass storage mode and place the downloaded zip file in your phone’s SD Card.
- Once placed, disconnect the device and turn off your device so that it can be then entered in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S II I9100 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, turn ON your device. In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. Additionally, select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- Up next, Select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then select the “Design by Nature” custom ROM firmware which you have placed in your device. Once the process of firmware installation is done, the device will land back on the recovery mode screen.
- Select “reboot system now” for restarting the device in the normal mode. Please note that once installed, you can check the same from the Settings > About Phone path where it will show as XWLPG firmware.
Note: If your S2 refuses to boot up or fails to get started, then you will have to re insert the battery and reboot the device so as to start your phone. If the firmware update gets failed, then you need to again re try the whole process.
So there you go, you have now successfully install the firmware in your Galaxy S II. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if there are any issues faced in the process of updating this Design by Nature custom ROM firmware.
Pages: 1 2