Galaxy S2 Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXLSJ Firmware Update with 50GB Dropbox Space
Procedure to Upgrade Galaxy S2 GT I9100 firmware with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Download the Complete Official Jellybean 4.1.2 Package (Alternate Link) from here to your computer to extract the same. Once extracted, open odin in your computer and turn Off your device so that it can be entered in the download mode.
- Download mode in Galaxy S II GT I9100 can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered.
- Open Odin in your computer. Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM Section will turn Yellow.
Note: If ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
- Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
- Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Now, click on the below mentioned options to select the appropriate files.
PDA – CODE_I9100XXLSJ
Phone – MODEM_I9100XXLS6
CSC – CSC_HOME_OXX_I9100OXXLS1
- Once you have selected all the files, you will need to click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update and once the update process is over, the device will be rebooted automatically.
- Once the device restarts, the phone will show up the home screen and all you need to do is to just follow the on screen instructions for starting the device. To check on whether the firmware has been successfully updated or not, head over to the path “Settings > About Phone” where the current firmware will be mentioned as Jellybean 4.1.2. Very soon we will be coming out with an article which will help you root the device.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do let us know in the comments section below just in case if you face any issues as we will be more than happy to help you out. Congratulations, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy S2 GT I9100 device with the latest firmware update of Jellybean 4.1.2.