Insert Coin Custom ROM firmware is just another custom ROM firmware for International version of Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphones as in the due course of this article we will be checking out on how you can exactly make use of this custom ROM firmware in your device. Please note that this custom ROM firmware comes with a host of benefits which not many other custom ROM firmware comes along. So, over a period of this tutorial we will be guiding you on how you can follow the pre requisite instructions and then followed by the detailed guide on how to apply this firmware in your Galaxy S3. For better understanding, we have also showcased a detailed video which will guide you on how you can easily update with this firmware. This custom ROM firmware ropes in the latest jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware.
Unfortunately, there is still no estimated time on by when there will be an official firmware of Jellybean 4.2 but as in when it arrives we will surely guide you with the same.
Features of Insert Coin Custom ROM:
- based on JellyBean I9300XXDLIB
- Deodexed, Recompressed & Zipaligned
- Rooted with the latest SuperSu & binary
- Persistent ADB enabled
- init.d runparts support
- Busybox, bash & nano
- Sysrw & Sysro binaries
- Launcher prioritization
- Improved Ram management
- Multilingual – Full WWE locales list
- Interactiva AROMA Installer (Flashing routine)
- Enhanced I/O performance
- Ensured Journalism is disabled
- Partition mount tuneups
- EXT4 filesystem tuneups
- Apps cache cleaned on boot
- Faster application loading times
- Bloatware FREE
- All the data in your device should be backed up with the help of below mentioned steps so as to make sure that just in case if the data gets lost or corrupted, the same can be restored with the help of below mentioned steps. Make sure that you are not backing the data with KIES as it doesn’t recognize the device in the custom ROM firmwares.
Note: Don’t backup with the help of ROM Manager app as it may completely brick the device.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
Disclaimer: Follow all the instructions mentioned in this article as if there is any damage caused due to not following instructions then we shall not be held liable or responsible. Just in case if you face any issues then we will try our level best to address the same.
- From the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging. Also, make sure that the minimum battery life is 30% so as to make sure that device doesn’t get turned off in the middle of firmware update.
- As this Insert Coin Custom ROM firmware is the custom ROM and not the official stock ROM, you will have to check on whether your device is rooted or not with the help of “Root Checker” app. Download the Root Checker app from the Google PLAY Store and check with the same. Just in case if your Galaxy S3 is not rooted, with the help of below mentioned steps you will have to root the same with the help of below mentioned steps;
So assuming that you are done with the help of above mentioned steps, you can now head over to the next page where we have summed up a detailed tutorial on how to apply this firmware update.