Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 smartphone with WanamLite Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the Wanam Lite custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place this zip file in your Samsung Galaxy S3’s external SD Card.
- Once the file is placed, disconnect the phone and turn off your device so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S3 GT I9300 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, turn ON your device.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. If the device starts normally, then you will need to re try the process of entering the device in the recovery mode. You can also enter the device in recovery mode via the ROM Manager app.
- Select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from internal sd card” and then choose the Wanam Lite custom ROM Firmware Package which you have placed in your phone. It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully learnt on how to apply this update in your Galaxy S3.
Pages: 1 2