How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with XXDLH6 Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware
Procedure to Update Galaxy SIII GT I9300 with Jellybean 4.1 XXDLH6 Firmware Update:
- Download the XXDLH6 Firmware Package and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the same and open Odin in your computer and turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the download mode. Open Odin in your computer
- Download mode in Galaxy S II GT I9100 can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered.
- Connect your Galaxy S2 with your computer / Laptop and then in Odin you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
Note: If ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
- Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
- Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Once it’s done, click on “PDA” to select “I9300XXDLH6_I9300OXADLH6_I9300XXLH6_HOME.tar.md5” and then proceed to clicking on “Start”. It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update and once it’s successfully updated the device will be shown with the Language selection settings etc.
- Once you see the home screen, disconnect the device to enjoy the firmware. Recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, turn ON your device. You can check the firmware version on whether the firmware has been updated successfully or not from the path “Settings > About Phone” and there you will find the firmware version as Jellybean 4.1.1.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully updated your device with the latest latest XXDLH6 Jellybean 4.1 firmware update. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the latest update of Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware.