From the manufacturers of Asus, the Eee Pad Transformer is the stand out device as they kept the customers who have it happy with great hardware/software, affordable price and minor updates from time to time. What else customers needs more than that?
Everyone is looking for the new Transformer Prime and it would be a great deal of investment for the consumers which would be released soon. This doesn’t mean that Asustek has completely forgotten update to it and we hear the news that Transformer has got Over the Air update to 22.214.171.124.
The new version to Eee Pad Transformer in the form of 126.96.36.199 version includes many of the new features like App Backups and the best thing is that it will come with pre-installed Netflix for United States users. This update fixes many of the bugs and offer better Wi-Fi connectivity with wider range of reception.
The new features which are added in the 188.8.131.52 release note are –
- App Backup – The App Backup will allow users to back up non-Asus App and app data and same can be restored on any of the Asus tablet.
- Netflix for Watching Movies – With Netflix you can watch live TV shows online, watch movies online and stream your TV via various devices.
- This update include improvement in the Wi-Fi connectivity reception.
- This fixes the 184.108.40.206 mobile dock abnormal battery consumption issues.
- Google Maps now provides serious improvements with the transit navigation.
- Add option to turn ON/OFF Asus Sync and fixes notification issues.
- Through email you can download zip files directly.
- MyNet improves the device search.
- Browser comes with improvements compatibility.
- Updates the Italian input method.
- Improves performance and fixes bug of Supernote.
- It supports large file loading and improves compatibility with Polaris Office.
Though Asus has just few tablets available it has been gaining great products and support. At this point of time the Asus Tablets are really worthful to get the Ice Cream Sandwich update.
How to get this Update
This update is directly available on your tablet itself. To get this update, you need to go to Settings, followed with About Tablet and then tap on the Online update option. Then update your tablet and reboot it once.