Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 Android tablet which comes with the 12.2 inches of screen size and 3GB of RAM is truly a powerful device and for all those who wanted to make use of the wallpapers which comes by default in this device can easily make use of the same. So let’s check out on what are the wallpapers which are there in this device by default. The best part of the wallpapers which we will be checking out are the static wallpapers which means that it not only is compatible with almost all the Android tablets but also eats less battery when compared to the battery taken by the Live Wallpapers.
With AMOLED screen laden tablet, the wallpapers which come by default in this Galaxy Note Pro comes in vivid colors.
Guide to Set Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 Android Wallpapers in any Android Tablet:
- Download Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Wallpapers Package from here to your computer. Unzip the downloaded zip file in your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- Place the extracted wallpapers in the “Wallpapers” folder in your tablet. You can also merge the contents of the folder if your phone already has a folder called as “Wallpapers”.
- Once you have placed the folder in your Android device all you need to do is to just disconnect the device from the computer to navigate to the folder “Wallpapers” to select the Wallpapers which you wish to set the wallpaper as.
- You can open the wallpaper, tap on the Menu button to set the same as Wallpaper. You can make use of ES File Explorer to do the same.
- Just in case if you missed out, we saw on how you can make use of the classy Motorola DROID Xyboard Stock Wallpapers for your Android along with the Motorola Droid Razr Stock Wallpapers, Motorola Droid Razr M, htc Vigor, HTC Rhyme & Samsung Galaxy S III Stock Wallpapers too.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of setting these wallpapers in your tablet.