iBall Slide 3G 7271-HD70 is the new Android tablet from the company, and this device claims to be the successor of the iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD7 that was launched earlier this year. This iBall Slide 3G 7271-HD70 will have 7 inch display with Dual SIM and Dual Standby and priced at Rs. 8,999. It is also powered by a dual core Cortex A7 processor clocking at 1.3 GHz and also comes with wireless FM Radio.
iBall Slide 3G 7271-HD70 will flaunt a 7 inch 1024 x 600 pixels capacitive 5 point multi touch display and will be running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. The device will be powered by a 1.3 GHz dual core Cortex A7 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM instead of 512 MB that was seen in its predecessor and 8 GB of internal storage is give instead of 4 GB that can be further extended with micro SD slot. To power the device there is a 3000 mAh battery on the back.
There is a 2 MP camera on the rear of the device with flash and a VGA camera on the front. The connectivity of the device include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. It also has a 3.5 mm audi jack and a Wireless FM Radio that was not seen in its predecessor.
Specifications of iBall Slide 3G 7271-HD70
- 7 inch capacitive 5-point multi-touch display
- 1024 x 600 pixels resolutions
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 1.3 GHz dual core Cortex A7 processor
- 2 MP rear facing camera with flash
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory (2GB user memory), expandable via micro SD card
- Connectivity: 3G (via SIM card slots), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio
- 3000 mAh battery
The iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD70 will be coming at a price of Rs. 8,299 (MOP) and Rs. 8,999 (MRP). The device will be available in silver color variant. Stay tuned for more information and updates.