Procedure to Update Galaxy Note II with Jellybean 4.1.2 XXDME1 Firmware:
- Download XXDME1 Jellybean 4.1.2 Rooting Package and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, open Odin in your computer.
- Now, turn Off your Phone so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. The Download Mode can be entered by first turning Off the device and then Hold Volume Down + Menu Button and while holding both Keys to Power ON the device till you see the Green Robot on the screen which is nothing but the Download Mode.
- In Download Mode, connect your phone to computer with original USB cable to see ID: COM section turn Yellow / Blue which indicated that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Click on “PDA” to select the rooting file which you got after extracting the rooting package in initial step. Now, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once the process is done, the phone will be rebooted. Please note that the process of rooting will take around 2 – 4 minutes of time.
- Once you see the home screen in your phone, all you need to do is to just disconnect the device and check whether the firmware is updated successfully or not.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just long press the Power button and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
So there you go, you have successfully updated your Galaxy Note 2 with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware of XXDME1. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update.