Procedure to Update Galaxy S4 with Jellybean 4.3 Android OS:
- Download the Jellybean 4.3 Android OS Package from below and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the files in your computer and open odin in your computer.
AT&T Devices (I337):
- DOWNLOAD ANDROID 4.3 (JWR66V) (AT&T) [390mb]
- DOWNLOAD ANDROID 4.3 (JWR66V) [DEBLOATED VERSION] (AT&T) [314mb]
NON-AT&T Devices (I337M/M919/I9505/I9505G):
- Turn off your device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. Download Mode in Galaxy S4 GT I9505 can be entered by pressing the Volume Down Button + the Home Button to Power ON the device in the Download Mode.
- Once your phone is entered in the Download Mode, the device will have to be connected to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- In Odin, click on “PDA” to select the firmware file which will be the tar file. Once selected, click on “Start” for starting the process of firmware update. It will take around 3 -4 minutes for applying the update. Once the device is updated with the firmware, the phone will be rebooted.
- The phone will show up the language selection / Country Selector option once the device is booted up successfully. To check on whether the device is updated or not, you can check the same from the path “Settings > About Phone” where you will get to see the firmware version of the device.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same.