Procedure to Root Galaxy Note N7000 on XXLT5 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Download the XXLT5 Rooting Package and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the files and Open Odin in your computer.
- Turn Off your device so that it can be entered in the Download mode. Download Mode in Galaxy note N7000 can be entered by pressing the Volume Down Key + Menu Button and then press the Power button. Just in case if the device gets turned ON in the normal mode, then you will have to retry the process of entering the device in the Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer with Original USB cable and keep Odin opened in your computer. Once connected, you will see that the ID: COM section will turn yellow indicating that the device drivers have been installed successfully.
- Click on “PDA” tab to select the tar file from the extracted rooting file and once you are done with the file selection, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update process. As soon as the firmware update process is done, you will then have to disconnect the device from computer.
- To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you will have to download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. Just in case if the device is not rooted, you will have to re follow the instructions.
Note: If the device gets stuck in the Samsung logo or gets into the boot loop mode then you need to long press the power button and turn off the device. Repeat the process from the start by following the instructions.
So there you go, you have now successfully rooted the device. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.