Procedure to Update Motorola Droid Bionic with 5.9.905 Firmware:
- Download the 5.9.905 Firmware Zip Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, you also need to download, extract and install the Motorola Drivers in your computer.
- Up next, you will have to install the RSD Lite 5.6 in your computer and make sure that you have successfully backed up the data by this time.
- Connect your Motorola Droid Bionic smartphone to the computer and run the “RSD Lite” application in your computer.
- Press the “. . .” button next to the box labeled “Filename” and browse and open the FXZ file. Once its done, you now need to wait for the programfor reading the file and then all you need to do is to choose the “Uncompress and Start Flashing”.
- Up next once the device is updated successfully, the device will be rebooted and install the two radio images.
- Once it’s updated, the device will either be landed in the recovery screen or it will be rebooted automatically. If the device boots in the recovery screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system.
Note: Just in case if the device booted up or gets into the boot loop mode then you need to re follow the above mentioned steps with the help of above mentioned instructions.
Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of 5.9.905 in your Motorola Droid Bionic. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to resolve the same at the earliest in the comments section below.