Procedure to install Extra Ordinary v3.2 ROM:
- So, before we proceed you will have to ensure that you have Updated Galaxy S with XXJVQ 2.3.4 Firmware and have ensured that you have rooted XXJVQ 2.3.4 Firmware.
- Now, once you do the above two instructions, all you need to do is to just download the Extra Ordinary v3.2 ROM in your phone’s SD Card and not in any of the internal folders. Once you place the same you will have to now ensure that you haven’t renamed any of the file name or else it might not work in your Galaxy S.
- Once you have placed this firmware zip file of Extra Ordinary ROM you will have to now open the Clock Work Mod option and then you will have to choose the option of apply update.zip.
- After this select the zip file which you have placed in your phone couple of steps back. Now, once you choose this file you will see that the recovery mode will be started and then the file installation process will be started as soon as after you select the same.
- That’s it as soon as the ROM is being successfully applied you will see that the device will be rebooted and then the language preferences followed by the Gmail account settings will be prompted to you. Just follow the on screen instructions to proceed and to enjoy the new ROM for your phone.
- For your added convenience we have also added some of the screen shots on how this all new ROM looks like on your Galaxy S. Please note that apply this procedure only on Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 and not on any other phone or else there is a high probability that you might just brick your phone.
That’s it you have now successfully installed this ROM, now after going to the home screen, you will now have to proceed to press the power button and need to select the option of “Recovery” after which the device will enter into the recovery mode. In the recovery mode you will have to clear / wipe all the cache and need to clear the partition as this will clear off all the cache files. Please note that in any manner don’t proceed to clear the “DALVIK CACHE” as if you do so then it will wipe off all the crucial files which you may want to play with.