The giant Smartphone company HTC recently introduced a new Android Smartphone HTC Inspire 4G. The HTC Inspire 4G has a candy bar design. It has dimensions of 122.9 x 68.1 x 11.7 mm and with a weight of 163.9g. The display is a 4.3 inches S – LCD Capacitive touch – screen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The HTC Inspire 4G comes with a powerful second generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 1 GHz processor and 768 MB RAM. It has 4 GB internal storage and supports up to 32 GB microSD cards. It comes with Android OS 2.2 Froyo and can be upgraded to Android OS 2.3. The interface is very smooth and easy; thanks to HTC Sense. The HTC Inspire 4G comes with an excellent 8 MP camera with an image capture resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels. It also has autofocus and LED flash with features like face detection and geo-tagging. The image quality is close to excellent. It can also capture 720p HD videos. It comes with a stereo FM radio with RDS. It plays almost all types of audio and video formats. The supported audio formats are MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA and the video formats are DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV. For watching a video, the 4.3 inch S-LCD display is simply fantastic for watching movies comfortably. It supports Adobe Flash 10.1, which enables you to play YouTube videos directly within the Android browser. It has 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, so you can also use your personal headphones for great sound quality. The phone has all the basic connectivity options you would expect in any new Android Smartphone. It has EDGE, 3G, HSDPA and HSUPA. It also offers Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and EDR and also comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with DLNA. Micro USB 2.0 connectivity is simply very flexible.
In order to keep your HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone alive for a long working hours you need to work on proper management of battery life.
Here are few tips mentioned below for proper management of battery life.
- HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone has Wi – Fi support. When you turn ON the Wi – Fi settings then don’t forget to turn OFF when not in use. Because when Wi – Fi is ON it drains the battery, so try to avoid the frequent use Wi – Fi setting. You can also use a function called Time – out, it is available in advanced Wi – Fi management screen in Android, you can accessed it by navigating Wi – Fi Settings tab and then pressing the Menu button. From here, you’re able to manually select a timeout option for the Wi – Fi connection. After the given time it will automatically release the internet connection. By doing this you can also save the some amount of battery power. This feature is known as Wi – Fi sleep policy.
- Avoid keeping brightness level at higher position. Major battery drain problem is the brightness level of the mobile. Maximum the phone brightness level drains the battery faster. So to avoid this major battery drain problem, keep the brightness level as low as viewable ideally.
- HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone has GPS support. If the GPS is turned ON, it continuously searches for the location. Because of this it drain small amount battery power. By disabling the GPS you can save that small amount of battery power. Only turn ON the GPS when you require. It is recommended to use GPS only when you are outdoors.
- In Android phones most of the applications have their check for updates setting as ON and they run in the background, which further drains the battery fast. So just disable these types of settings, which use frequent check for updates.
- Whether or not you have limited applications that automatically check the internet, your HTC Inspire 4G is still active and checking almost all of the time. This is a part of the reason why you may see major battery drain even though the phone was idle for a while.
- HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone comes with LED Flash light with autofocus facility. Only use the LED Flash when it is necessary. So mostly try to avoid LED Flash function when there is sufficient light available in the surroundings.
- Use the task killer applications to kill the process which are running in the background. These background applications run silently in the background and give the contribution in wastage of battery power. Or you can make use of manage applications setting under application settings section to force stop the running applications.
- Bluetooth 2.1 support will help you to transfer your data and stream media. So when you turn ON Bluetooth setting for transferring of data then don’t forget to turn OFF the Bluetooth setting after its usage. Because continuous ON position helps to drain the battery.
- Try to put the sound level low for incoming call ringtone and other sound alert activity. Maximum sound level uses the more power of battery.
- If you are not using Google calendar, Gmail and other apps frequently then don’t use sync function. Because sync function consume more amount of battery power. So always ensure that Sync function is turned OFF when not necessary.
- If you are not using the 3G network availability in your phone then try to switch and use your network in 2G mode. Because the 3G network uses most of power of battery of phones compare to 2G network. Use 3G Network only when you are subscribed on a 3G plan.
- Try to avoid putting live wallpaper setting on your HTC Inspire 4G. Because live wallpaper settings drain the battery quickly.
- Always check your battery usage level by installing apps related to battery consumption.