Remove Browser History, Cache & Form Data in Android Devices
Many times you might have faced issues like Web pages not getting opened in your Android device, the first and the foremost thins is to check first if you have Internet connectivity available or not, in WiFi you can check in other WiFi enabled phone or if you are having connected to the GPRS or on a 3G network then you can check it with the Packet data services. If your net connectivity is available and still if you are unable to get connected to the internet then you that’s the need where you need to now clear all the browsing history, cache as well as the form data, so that the Internet connectivity comes back. So, let’s check out how you can clear all this so as to resume the Internet services quickly.
Procedure to clear the Browser Cache:
To Clear the Browser Cache:
- First, you need to open the Browser application from your Android device and need to select the Menu key and then choose More option.
- Now, select the Settings option and the.
- Select Clear cache and select Ok.
To Clear Browser History:
- First, you will need to open the Browser application and need to select the Menu key.
- Now you need to select more and need to select the settings option.
- Now, you need to select the Settings and then you need to select the clear history option remove Browser History, Cache & Form Data in Android Devices and need to select OK.
To Clear Browser Form Data:
- For clearing the browser form, you need to open the Browser application and select the Menu Key.
- Now, select the more option and select the settings and select the clear form data and select OK.
To Clear Browser Cookies:
- For clearing the browser cookies Open the Browser application.
- Select the Menu and More.
- Now, select Settings and clear all the cookie data and select the OK option.