Often we come across many images, advertisements and newspapers some fancy font which inspires you. It might inspire so much that you would like to use it on your device or digital media. But how would you know what font the phone has? During such scenario WhatTheFont comes handy to you. Previously it was a web application but it’s now available on your smartphones platforms such as iOS powered phones, Android and Windows 7.
WhatTheFont is a simple Android application which comes handy when you want to know what found a particular advertisement have used. You just need to take a snapshot of the banner or newspaper article using this application and this application with their principal analogy will let return the font name by searching it on the web of fonts directory. Looking at the services and the applications downloads with positive response we can say that your queries will certainly fetch results for almost any font that you use. You should be always connected to the internet for upload of the files to their servers.
How to Recognize Font of Image or Picture
Here is how you would find the Font Through Pictures –
- Install the application and launch it.
- Click on Take a photo or select Gallery photo to load the image where you want to recognize the font.
- Once that is done you need to save the photos and in the next screen you will find the option of selecting the correct letters.
- Please make sure that you need to select the image to the most precession level and quality or else this will not proceed with the further moves.
- Once that is done, you need to tap on the Get Results to get all the matching fonts.
- Tap on a select font will take you to the myfonts.com website where you would be presented with the further samples of it. Long press on the font to save it as image or share it with friends.
WhatTheFont App Download
WhatTheFont Android application can be easily downloaded from Android Apps Labs for free. To download it directly on to your mobile phone, you need to visit the Android Apps Labs page listing of the WhatTheFont App and then click on the Install button to automatically proceed with the installation. One the installation is done you are ready to use the application.
Alternatively users can download it directly by scanning through the following QR code. Open Barcode reader on your mobile phone and scan this code to get the link of the Google Play Store.
Android Advices Application Rating – 3.5 / 5