Samsung Galaxy Nexus is an Official Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 and unfortunately there are some minor issues with this smartphone out of which one of the major one is a lag in applications. So, in the due course of the article we will check out on how to fix this one. In the last article we saw on how to fix Volume Bug which too was one of the major bug but has been fixed.
We have summed up simple instructions in the tutorial below which will facilitate you to fix this Lagging bug which most of the users of Galaxy Nexus are facing.
Procedure to Fix Lag in Applications for Galaxy Nexus Smartphone:
- So, first up you need to head to drag down the Notification bar in your Galaxy Nexus smartphone as shown in the below screen capture.
- Now, tap on the “Settings” Icon which is located on the top of the screen.
- In the “Settings”, you need to tap on the “Developer” options as shown in the below screen capture.
- After this all you need to do is to ensure that “Force GPU Rendering” Option is selected.
- Once you do this, you need to restart the phone so as to save the settings which are changed as shown in the above screen capture.
So that’s it, congratulations! You have now successfully fixed this bug, this was very annoying that some apps were lagging a lot and a smartphone of this cadre doesn’t look good if it lags even a big as after all its one of the Prime Android smartphones. Do stay tuned for more updates on Galaxy Nexus, do let us know just in case if you need further help or support for your Galaxy Nexus in the comments section below.