HDFC is an international Bank and the standards set by the bank are very high, HDFC Mobile Banking App is also a very good App to help its customers by getting Banking into the Palm of their hands. This App lets users do many of the things for which you had to go to the Bank or ATM and also things like Bill payments for multiple number of things from just one App.
With HDFC Mobile Banking app you can do the following:
- Pay Utility bills like Telephone Bills etc.
- You can also View your Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries right from your house without even turning on your System or Laptop.
- You can even Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers with simple steps from your Mobile phone
- There is also an option to Request statements, Cheque book and you can also Stop payments of Cheques under process through this Mobile App
- Can Check the Status of your Cheque
- You can Locate the nearest ATM or Bank Branch from the App
HDFC Mobile Banking app is a well designed App with clear and good User Interface which is very easy to use for a new user. The thing missing from this app is the option of Mobile Recharge and DTH Recharges like tata sky, reliance, dish tv which is present in almost all the other Bank Apps.
- If you are accessing this app form a Tablet device the App will appear a bit stretched and I must say HDFC should look into it as this gives a very bad impression to users.
- There is no option to pay your Credit card bill from this App but you can check the Credit card bill and its balance.
- There is no Option to transfer funds through IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service) and NEFT in the App
- Other Apps like ICICI and Axis are having options like booking Airline, Train tickets directly from the app but this app does not have any such options for its users.
- This app is accepted by almost all the Smartphones and have hardly heard any reports or Errors
Download HDFC Mobile Banking app for Android: Play Store Link