So, just in case if you have rooted the HTC Amaze 4G smart phone then you have a great news as we will tell you in the due course of this article on how you can make use of the latest and the most stable custom ROM which is dubbed as “Amazing Quick Sense” which is powered with the Sense 3.0. Also, this one comes with a host of other benefits and enhancements which we will have a look in the due course of this article. Please note that for installing this Custom ROM, its compulsory to root HTC Amaze 4G. So, just in case if you are not on the rooted firmware then it’s time to root the phone.
Enhancements in Quick Sense Custom ROM for HTC Amaze 4G:
- Comes with the Beats Audio hack,
- CRT ON / Off animation,
- Supports Unlimited Browser tabs,
- Rooted and is installed with Busy box,
- Improved Battery Life and RAM,
- Zip aligned in the Boot,
- Stock HTC Boot Animation,
- Speed and RAM Scripts,
- Stock HTC Sense Looks,
- Supports Custom Boot Animation,
- Ad free base and supports SD Card tweaks,
- Multi Language,
- Supports tethering
- Supports Group / Cloud text,
- Comes with 310 MB of free space
Disclaimer: At Android Advices, we have made sure in all respects that all the information regarding the firmware update is mentioned correctly in this article. We hold no responsibility in any manner just in case if any damage happens to your HTC Amaze 4G.
Screen Captures of Quick Sense for HTC AMAZE 4G:
Procedure to Update HTC Amaze 4G with ICE CREAM SANDWICH Android 4.0:
- Download the ICS Android 4.0 Package along with the Kernel Package in your computer and then you need to connect your phone to the computer using the USB Cable which you got at the time of purchase.
- Without modifying or renaming the zip files, copy both the files to your phone. Once you have finished copying the file, you need to remove the USB cable and turn Off the phone so that you can then enter your phone in the recovery mode.
- To enter into the recovery mode, you need to press the volume Down Key and simultaneously you need to press the Power button so as to enter in the boot loader Mode. In the boot loader mode, you then need to tap on the “Recovery” option as shown in the below screen capture.
- Now, after this you will have to press the Volume down Key and then you will have to choose the option of “Clear Storage”. The option can be selected by pressing the power button. Once you are done with it, you now need to select “install zip from SD Card” > “Choose zip from SD Card” and then select the ICS Zip file which you have placed in the phone.
- Once you select the file, you need to wait for the same to flash and after that you need to select the “Kernel” file which you have placed in the phone.
- Once both the files are successfully applied in the recovery mode. Select the option of “++++Go back++++” and then you will have to select the option of “Reboot System Now” to restart.
So, there you go, you have now successfully updated your phone to the latest version of Quick Sense Custom ROM. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update as we will try our level best to sort out the same at the earliest. Also, in an unfortunate event if the process is interrupted then you will have to repeat the whole procedure from the start so as to again successfully update the phone.