Procedure to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Jellybean 4.1.2 XXLSA Firmware:
- Download XXLSA Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package from here to your computer along with Odin in your computer. Once downloaded extract both of them preferably to the folders on Desktop. Once extracted, open odin in your computer and turn off your Galaxy Note so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- The download mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Just in case if the device turns ON in the normal mode, you will have to again retry entering the device in the download mode.
- Connect your phone to computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow which will mean that all the drivers have been installed successfully and you are ready to proceed to the next step wherein you will have to click on the below mentioned corresponding tabs to select the file from extracted firmware package.
PDA – CODE_N7000XXLSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5,
Phone – MODEM_N7000XXLSA_REV_05_CL1222228.tar.md5,
CSC – CSC_OXA_N7000OXALSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar .md5
- Make sure that Re-Partition option is unticked and nothing should be added in the PIT section. Once you are done with all the above mentioned selections, you can now head over to the next step wherein you need to click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update.
- It will take around 3 -4 minutes for applying the firmware, once the firmware is updated successfully you will see that device will be rebooting on its own.
- To check on whether the firmware is updated or not, head over to the path “Settings > About Phone” for checking the same where you will see the version details as XXLSA Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.