Procedure to Update nook color with ICS Android 4.0 Firmware:
- Download the ICS Android 4.0.1 Firmware Zip Package in your computer and then you need to place the same into your device by connecting to the computer with the help of USB cable. Once you copy the zip file, you need to remove the connected USB cable.
- Once it’s done, you now need to boot the device in the Clock Work Mod Recovery and if possible then do take the NANDROID backup if you wish to revert back to the original current firmware.
- In the clockwork mod recovery, you need to select the option of “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” from the main menu to wipe all the cache data present in your device.
- Now, you need to navigate to the path install zip from sd card > choose zip from sd card > update-cm-9.0-0-encore-emmc-sneakpeek1-fullofbugs.zip and then select the option of “reboot system now” from the main menu.
- Once the update process is done, the device will be landing up in the recovery mode. Now, select “++++ Go Back ++++” > “reboot system now” to reboot the phone. That’s it you have now successfully updated the nook color with the latest firmware version of ICS Android 4.0.1.
Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comment section below as we will try our level best to sort out or address the same.