For all those users who always ask for the benefit of rooting can now rejoice as starting today we will be coming with many articles which further enhances your phone experience. The main advantage of rooting your device is that you can personalize the phone experience to a whole new level. So let’s have a quick check today on how you can set any video as your boot animation.
Procedure to Set Video as your Boot animation:
- Download “Root Checker” app from Google PLAY Store and check on whether your device is rooted or not. Just in case if your device is not rooted, just let us know in the comments section so that we can help you root the device.
- Download Boot Animation Executable file in your computer and transfer the same to your phone. Once you know that your device is rooted, you now need to download the “Root Browser” app from Google PLAY Store into your device. Once installed, ope the same and navigate to the path /system/bin directory and replace the boot animation executable with the downloaded one. Please note that you may be prompted to Grant the Superuser access.
- Up next, you need to long press on the replaced file and edit the permissions to rwx-rx-rx.
- Download the sample boot animation for animation from here to your computer and unzip the same to get two MP4 videos.
- Please note that the first video file is for boot animation, while the second one is for the looping until the device boots. Now change these files with your video and place the downloaded files to the path /system/media and replace the boot animation zip file with the modified boot animation.
- Make sure that the copied file permissions are changed to rw-r-r. Now, you need to just reboot the device to check out the new boot animation.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of changing the boot animation.