Pre Rooting Instructions:
- Ensure that you have created a backup of all the applications, messages, contacts, images and also multimedia files along with the call log too as in an unlikely event you may lose all the data after rooting the device. As soon as you root the device, you will can restore all the contents which you have backed up.
- Rooting basically voids the warranty, so ensure that you are ready for it and also most importantly proceed to root your device you should know what rooting is and what are its benefits, if you will make use of those then its recommended to go ahead and it’s not recommended for the newbie.
- Ensure that your battery is charged with an at least more than 50% as the higher the battery life the lesser will be the problems as this process will require some of the battery as it will drain battery a bit.
- We should not be held responsible in any manner for any issues or the problems, as if you don’t follow the procedure which is mentioned below its highly
- Last but not the least you should only proceed for the instructions to root if and only if your phone is LG Optimus Black P970 and no other phone as we can’t comment on whether it will work on the devices or not as we haven’t tested on other LG Phones.
- In the process of rooting sometimes, you may lose some settings like of the APN settings which are generally used to connect your phone with the Internet. You can note the same manually.