With the arrival of New Year 2012, Samsung seems to please its Galaxy Tab 750 users, as Samsung completed its rolling out of an all new Honeycomb 3.2 Firmware for all of its Indian users. So, in the due course of this article, we will check out on what are the new things which we have noticed in this all new update which is dubbed as the XWKL1 and is the HC 3.2 version. This update just comes before a major update of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich which will be soon rolling out in the coming months from now.
Notable Changes in Honeycomb 3.2 Update:
- Back Button has been changed,
- Android Market is upgraded to the latest and the smoothest 3.4.4,
- Wi Fi bug seems to be fixed,
- Android market now runs smoothly even on Slow Internet data speeds,
- Overall UI seems to be pretty fast then before,
- Readers Hub and All Share (for DLNA sharing) have been added,
- Frequency of Stock browser Crashes have been reduced considerably,
- Battery has been slightly optimized,
- Task Manager app now smoothly than ever,
- RAM Manager too works efficiently,
- Number of apps running in background bug has been fixed,
- Device screen black out bug has been fixed
So just in case if you are still waiting for this update then you can easily get this update manually which you can get by following a simple tutorial which is mentioned below.
Tutorial to get Update Notification of HC 3.2 in your Galaxy Tab 750:
- From your home screen, you need to first go to the top most right side of the screen to tap on the “Apps” as shown in the below screen capture.
- From the list of “Apps”, tap on the “Settings”.
- In “Settings”, in the left pane scroll down to tap on the “About Tablet” as shown below.
- In “About Tablet” on the right pane, you will see an option called “Software Update”, tap on the same after which select “Update” and then it will prompt you to enable the Wi Fi or 3G.
- Enable the same and tap on “OK” to proceed as shown in the below screen capture.
- Now, after connecting to the server as shown below, it will download the Firmware over the internet and then after downloading the firmware, it will restart the device.
- Just in case if you are unable to get the notification as shown above, you can update the KIES PC Suite in your computer and can update from the KIES PC Suite by just following the On screen instructions after plugging in the tab to the computer and opening the KIES tool in your PC.
So, as soon as the device gets booted up you will see that the Galaxy Tab 750 is successfully updated to the latest version of Honeycomb 3.2 firmware version. Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comments section as we will try to address all your issues at the earliest.